Wednesday 10 December 2014

Hello and Welcome!

With our upcoming (temporary) move to South Carolina, it seems like a perfect time to start a blog so our family and friends can follow along on our southern adventures! 

We are getting married in 17 days and then moving to Myrtle Beach in 25 days.  It's a very busy time for us but I am just so excited to get married!  I feel like the luckiest girl on earth to have found someone like PJ and I am planning on enjoying the next 17 days of giddiness before the wedding.  The logistics of moving initially stressed me out but I have been making a conscious effort to not let them bother me until after the wedding and instead focus of the feelings of joy (happiness, exhilaration, glee - take your pick!) surrounding the wedding. 
 
 
I am going to try and update this regularly so I hope you'll follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment